Event Scheduling Guidelines
- Meetings ctaking place in the Gangelhoff Center, Fine Arts Center, Chapel, and Science Hall require approval from the designated building manager. The Office of Conference & Event Services will seek the appropriate authorization.
- The Cabinet has designated the President's Conference Room for special occasions and distinguished guests. It is not intended to be used for regular meetings.
- University-sponsored events for campus and community groups require completion of a Sponorship form. Please contact Chad Horrmann at X6142 for more information.
Faculty, students and staff will find it helpful to use the following guidelines to help plan the perfect event.
- Appoint one coordinator from your department to manage the event. This person's responsibilities include reserving the meeting room(s), determining set-up and audio visual requirements, and placing the catering order with Sodexo Campus Services.
- Request your meeting room on-line with an Facility & Equipment Request (FER).
- Major events must be reserved by Feb. 1 of the previous academic year. Smaller meetings need to be scheduled at least one week in advance to ensure proper planning.
- Once your event is scheduled, you may publicize your event.
Publicity Signage Guidelines
Please read this file to ensure that your event signage will be appropriately designed and hung in the correct locations identified by the Signage Committee.
Most classrooms, the Buenger Education Center and Buetow Music Auditorium have a projector for your use. If your event is scheduled in a room other than the above, please submit an audio visual form or contact Chad Horrmann at X6142 with questions.
If you require food and beverage for your event, please contact Sodexho Campus Services at x-8275. At this time, you will be asked for an account number, the number of participants, and the location of your event. Please contact Sodexho for your catering needs no later than 2 weeks prior to your event. Outside food for meetings is prohibited.
If you need round or rectangular tables, staging, sound systems or tents for your event, please contact Jennifer Sila or x-8201 no later than 3 weeks prior to your event. We have made arrangements with our vendors to provide the highest quality goods & services at the lowest possible price.
Conference & Event Services will arrange for house managers, set-up/take-down crew, security, technicians, or custodians to staff your event.
To have your event listed on the University Calendar , please check "yes" to "Publish in Master Calendar" on the Room & Equipment Request Form. For publicity in CSP publications or local media, please contact Jason DeBore-Moran at x-8866.