Please submit the following information in order to be considered for admission to the DPT Program.
Note: The application deadline is December 1, 2016 for the Fall 2017 class.
- Apply Online
- Send your Official Transcripts
Submit official transcripts from an accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree. Additionally, submit all official transcripts from institutions where required prerequisite coursework was completed (if different from Bachelor’s degree institution).
*To be considered official, transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the institution
- Submit your GRE Scores
Submit GRE scores to Concordia using institution code 6114.
*Exam must be taken within the last 5 years
- Complete and Submit Observation Hours
Submit one hundred (100) physical therapy observation hours using this form.
- Submit two (2) letters of professional recommendation. One letter must be from a current physical therapist.
Letters should address the following questions:
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- What is the greatest strength the applicant would bring to the CSP DPT program?
- Is there anything the applicant could work on to increase his/her likelihood of success in the CSP DPT program?
- Provide your overall recommendation: Strongly Recommend, Recommend, Neutral, Do Not Recommend.
*Once all required application items have been received and reviewed, you may be contacted for an interview with the program’s admissions committee to complete your application file.
Application Materials Submission
- by mail:
Office of Admissions, DPT Program
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax: 651-603-6320
- Fall 2016: 14% (30 of 209 applicants)
- Fall 2015: 30% (30 of 100 applicants)
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Please feel free to review the Non-Discrimination Policy (updated 2/2016) within our Academic Catalog.
- Biology (2 courses in biological sciences (not botany))
- Chemistry (2 courses with lab)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (2 sequenced courses)
- Physics (2 courses with lab)
- Introductory Psychology and a second
Grade Point Average
- Prerequisite Coursework GPA: ≥ 3.0
Note: All prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of at least a C as well as a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Cumulative: ≥ 3.0
Note: All undergraduate coursework must combine to a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Transfer credit will not be accepted to apply toward DPT curriculum completion.
DPT Program Tuition