Please submit the following information in order to be considered for admission to the DPT Program.
Note: The application deadline is December 1, 2017 for the Fall 2018 class.
- Apply Online
- Send your Official Transcripts
Submit official transcripts from an accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree. Additionally, submit all official transcripts from institutions where required prerequisite coursework was completed (if different from Bachelor’s degree institution).
*To be considered official, transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the institution or sent through an official electronic transcript service to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your GRE Scores
Submit GRE scores to Concordia using institution code 6114.
*Exam must be taken within the last 5 years
- Complete and Submit Observation Hours
Submit one hundred (100) physical therapy observation hours using this form.
- Submit two (2) letters of professional recommendation (one letter must be from a current physical therapist)
Letters should be sent to CSP directly from the recommender(s) to email@example.com or via mail. Letters should address the following questions:
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- What is the greatest strength the applicant would bring to the CSP DPT program?
- Is there anything the applicant could work on to increase his/her likelihood of success in the CSP DPT program?
- Provide your overall recommendation: Strongly Recommend, Recommend, Neutral, Do Not Recommend.
Once all required application items have been received and reviewed, you may be contacted for an interview with the program’s admissions committee to complete your application file.
Application Materials Submission
DPT application materials may be submitted:
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail:
Office of Admissions, DPT Program
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
- Fall 2016: 14% (30 of 209 applicants)
- Fall 2015: 30% (30 of 100 applicants)
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Please feel free to review the Non-Discrimination Policy (updated 2/2016) within our Academic Catalog.
- Biology (2 courses in biological sciences -not botany)
- Chemistry (2 courses with lab)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (2 sequenced courses)
- Physics (2 courses with lab)
- Introductory Psychology and a second
Grade Point Average
- Prerequisite Coursework GPA: ≥ 3.0
Note: All prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of at least a C as well as a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Cumulative: ≥ 3.0
Note: All undergraduate coursework must combine to a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
Transfer credit will not be accepted to apply toward DPT curriculum completion.
DPT Program Tuition