- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Submit official GRE score (www.gre.org) to Concordia.
Exam must be taken within the last 5 years
Concordia's Institution Code: 6114
- One hundred (100) physical therapy observational hours
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- Chemistry (2 courses with lab)
- Human Anatomy and Physiology (2 sequenced courses)
- Physics (2 courses with lab)
- Psychology and a second behavioral/social science
Grade Point Average
- Prerequisite ≥ 3.0
- Cumulative ≥ 3.0
Transfer credit will not be accepted to apply toward DPT curriculum completion.
Send all general and coursework requirements, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation directly to:
Concordia University, St. Paul
1282 Concordia Ave
St. Paul, MN 55104
The application deadline is May 1, 2014 for the August 2014 class.
A $300 total deposit is required. The first half is due July 1. The second half is due on August 1.
If a prospective student is dissatisfied with their admissions decision, the first step is to discuss this with the DPT Program Director. The second step would be to file a complaint through the program. The final step would be to contact CAPTE at email@example.com.