Those applying to either the CYBERSECURITY GRADUATE CERTIFICATE or CYBERSECURITY MBA PROGRAM should submit:
- Online Application
- Official transcript(s) from an accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent.
- Official transcripts showing an advanced degree beyond a bachelor’s degree may be submitted in lieu of the bachelor’s transcript if applicable.
- Typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program and your contact information and submitted via email (see below): *each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
- Current resume demonstrating three years of relevant experience.
Students enrolling in a graduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.