- Our science professors are experts in the field, balancing their research with their practical experience to make what they teach relevant to your future.
- Your professors will get to know you personally, challenge and support your intellectual growth, mentor you in preparing for a career and provide detailed letters of recommendation even beyond your graduation.
- You could serve as a mentor for the Science Research Institute, which brings together underrepresented high school students, college students, high school faculty and college faculty to engage in science.
- Tetra Delta Club activities allow you to attend professional conferences, participate in service-learning opportunities and meet local scientists.
- Our Twin Cities metro location is home to a wide array of health care, governmental and nonprofit employers, so our science students turn theory into practice at nearby internships and jobs.
- Because the coursework and experiences outside the classroom are designed to teach the knowledge and skills demanded in the marketplace, our science students find career success after graduation.
- Some of our science graduates move directly on to advanced study in graduate programs, and others find immediate employment at laboratories, hospitals, companies, agencies and organizations of all sorts.
- Since a Concordia education is grounded in the liberal arts and exposes you to a wide range of disciplines across the sciences, humanities and social sciences, you’ll graduate with versatile knowledge and critical thinking skills that are valuable in any career.
In our Lutheran setting, you’ll acquire greater self-understanding and explore your place in the home, workplace, community and congregation as you prepare for a lifetime of thoughtful living and dedicated service.