One who has received a bachelor's degree and is pursuing a graduate degree must submit the following:
- Graduate Application
- $50 Application Fee
- Pay online or submit check payable to Concordia University
- Official College Transcript from institution granting bachelor's degree
- If a credit evaluation has been done, please submit along with transcripts
- Proof of English Proficiency (if English is not your first language)
i. Completion of Level 112 at an English Language School (ELS) or Mastery Level at Global Language Institute (GLI)
ii. Completion of Level 6 at an approved English school
iii. TOEFL- iBT score of 78 or TOEFL PBT score of 547
iv. An equated score of 80 or better on the Michigan Test
v. IELTS overall band score of 6 or higher (International English Language Testing System)
- Certification of Finances indicating the financial source for the expense of attending Concordia University. This form will be emailed with acknowledgement of application.
- Personal Statement of Goals
Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page)
a. Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
b. What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
c. Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.