Transfer Admissions for Century College
Concordia University is proud to announce its partnership with Century College to offer students who have an associate degree the opportunity to take the next step in their education. If you have an associate degree, you can benefit from a seamless transfer of credits that you have earned so you can maximize the value of your current education and get a head start on your next degree. Transfer students are also eligible for a $2,000 partnership scholarship that they can apply toward a bachelor's degree. Concordia offers classes in a cohort learning model to keep you on track toward graduation and keeps you connected to your peers.
- Request your official transcripts OR if you prefer to get a credit evaluation first, request copies of your official transcripts
- Request your DARS
Send credit evaluation requests to:
Amber Faletti, Admissions Counselor for the K-6 Teacher Licensure
Adult Undergraduate Application Process
The following application materials must be submitted:
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Submit final and official transcripts from all previous institutions attended.
- We also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet from any MNSCU colleges. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- To be considered official, transcripts must be received in a sealed envelope from the institution
Please submit application materials to Concordia:
Office of Admissions
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By fax: 651-603-6320
Once accepted to Concordia St. Paul, students will receive a transfer credit evaluation for both major program requirements and general education requirements
Please visit our financial aid website for information about qualifying for need-based financial aid.