College of Education & Science
Lonn Maly is a graduate of Concordia University who worked for 14 years as a teacher and a principal in Lutheran schools in Michigan and Southern California. He has been on the faculty at Concordia University since 1996.
- M.S.Ed., Drake University (1988)
- B.A., Concordia College, St. Paul (1981)
- Minnesota teaching license K-6 with middle school endorsement in Mathematics and Social Studies
- Iowa – Principal credential (PK-8) and teaching credential (K-9)
- California teaching credential (PS-12 multiple subjects)
Curriculum and Instruction, Educational Leadership, Educational Psychology, Teaching Mathematics, Teaching Social Studies, Teaching Middle School