Instructor of Kinesiology and Health Sciences and Teacher Education
Rick has been a faculty member at Concordia University St. Paul since 1999 serving as an Instructor in both the Undergraduate Teacher Education Department and the Kinesiology Health Sciences Department. Before his tenure at CSP, he served as a Health and Physical Education Teacher for six years at various educational levels. He resides in Apple Valley, MN. Married to wife, Lynn, and father of three children, Bridget, Raymond, & Griffin.
- M.A., Education, St. Mary’s University – Twin Cities (2001)
- B.A., Physical Education, Concordia College, St. Paul (1994)
- Preparing Teacher Education Candidates through
- Advising Teacher Education Candidates in all Licensure Areas
- University Supervision of Teacher Education Candidates in Health & Physical Education