Cross of Christ Fellowship Center
The Cross of Christ Fellowship Center is located between Meyer Hall and the Residence Life Center across from Wollaeger Hall. It is connected to Graebner Memorial Chapel and serves as a great area for fellowship and conversation before and after chapel services and throughout the rest of the day. The basement of the Cross of Christ is known as "The Underground," a place where students can hang out and play pool, foosball, watch TV, study, or even sleep.
Graebner Memorial Chapel
The Graebner Memorial Chapel was built in 1911 to be Concordia's gymnasium, and was transformed into a modern chapel seating approximately 300 people in 1955. The chapel is named for Dr. Martin Adolph Henry Graebner, who served as second president of Concordia from 1927-1946.
The Prayer Chapel is located beneath the Buenger Education Center in Meyer Hall, connected to the main tunnel. It is available to students, faculty, and staff as a place to spend time alone or in small groups in prayer or conversation.