Part of a Concordia education is exploring your faith and discovering your vocation in life – how your unique talents can be used to serve others in your profession. Our courses are ethically framed to prepare all students, regardless of their belief system, for principled contributions in the workforce.
We are distinctly Lutheran and provide you with a wealth of opportunities for Christian learning, fellowship and service. CSP Ministry supports Concordia's mission of faith and learning through its vision and values.
CSP Ministry Vision Statement
CSP Ministry will be a vital center for promoting spiritual health and pastoral care for the students of Concordia University, St. Paul. CSP Ministry will be served by a chaplain and two campus ministry associates, serving both on-site and distant students. CSP Ministry will provide a variety of worship and devotional experiences on campus and electronically.
CSP Ministry will serve students of diverse age, ethnic, cultural and faith backgrounds by meeting each person at their place of spiritual journey and walking with them in their walk of faith.
In response to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and, by the power of the Holy Spirit, CSP Ministry is called to:
- Welcome and respect each person as Christ
- Remain faithful to the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions
- Collaborate in ministry partnerships
- Provide a place for spiritual, intellectual, moral, emotional and physical safety
- Model good stewardship of God's creation
- Provide spiritual care and nurturing for, to, and with Concordia students