Understanding that our whole life is an act of worship, Concordia provides you with various chapel experiences. All are welcome to experience campus worship.
- Morning Chapel: Monday-Friday, 11-11:20 a.m.
The style of worship varies from day to day, but gives you an opportunity to "take a deep breath" during your day of studies.
- Evening Chapel
- Sunday Communion
- Monday Compline - traditional format utilizing hymns of the church
- Tuesday Contemplative Prayer - a time of quieting oneself before the Lord
- Wednesday 908 - contemporary style utilizing a worship team, held at 9:08 p.m.
- Thursday Holden Evening Prayer - a modern liturgical experience
Christian Clubs & Organizations
Meet students who have similar passion and talents. Use your drive in worship or to serve others.