Search or Post Jobs >>
Concordia's Career Services office is here to help connect your education with life after graduation. Receive expert guidance in clarifying your goals, values, interests and skills to empower you to make educated and thoughful choices about your future.
Career Services will assist you with:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Job search strategies and interviewing preparation
- Assessing personalities, interests, values, strengths and goals
- Exploring career options within your field of study
- Making a career change
- Connecting with professional partners
- Leveraging your new degree in current employment situation
- Negotiating salary based on completion of degree (new employer or current)
Connecting with Career Services
Location: AD 111
Appointments are available via phone or in person. To accommodate class and work schedules, office hours have been extended and evening appointments are offered; contact Career Services to check availability. In order to meet with Career Services, you must be a current degree-seeking student or alumnus. You can arrange an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (651)603-6245.