Skip To Content

Continuing Education Tuition and Financial Aid

Continuing Education Financial Aid Process

If you are interested in taking courses through the School of Continuing Studies and wish to apply for financial aid, please follow steps below. To be eligible for financial aid you must be officially admitted to a degree program at Concordia University effective for the semester you request aid. Non-admitted students are not eligible for financial aid.

It is important to apply and enroll early. Students receiving financial aid must complete their registration for courses at least two weeks prior to class start date. The Financial aid office may not release aid for any credits after that date. Many aid programs require half-time registration (6 credits or more). If you reduce credits between the time you receive aid and the end of the semester, you may need to repay part or all of your aid.

How do I apply for financial aid?

  1. Apply for admission at Concordia University, St. Paul
  2. Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
  3. Apply for an FSA ID and complete the FAFSA application at
    The Concordia University School Code is 002347

 Once you have applied for your Financial Aid, your School of Continuing Studies Counselor will work with the Financial Aid office to determine what aid is available to apply to the courses you have indicated that you wish to be registered for. You will receive an email from your SCS Counselor when your financial aid is confirmed and then she will register you. 

How do I accept my financial aid award offer?

To accept a Federal Stafford Loan, please complete the Stafford loan entrance counseling and sign the Stafford Master Promissory Note (MPN). This can be completed at
Phone: (651) 603-6300
Fax: (651) 603-6298


Contact Student Financial Services

Student Financial Services is located in the Lutheran Memorial Center on Concordia's campus.

Phone: (651) 603-6300
Fax: (651) 603-6298


Website Feedback Form