Skip To Content

Graduate Financial Aid

Financial Aid in Four Simple Steps

  1. Apply for admission to Concordia University, St. Paul

  2. Create an FSA ID

  3. Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
    * The Concordia University School Code is 002347

  4. Respond to all financial aid correspondence sent to you.
    - How to accept your award

Available Loans

All loans require a completed FAFSA, except for some alternative loans which may have no requirements.

  1. Stafford
    - Subsidized (federal government pays interest while student is in school)
    - Unsubsidized (student pays interest while in school or capitalizes it)

    Accepting a Stafford Loan
    To accept a Federal Stafford Loan, please complete the Stafford loan entrance counseling and sign this Stafford Master Promissory Note (MPN).

  2. Private Educational Loans
    If your tuition was not covered fully by Federal Stafford loans, you will need to pay the remainder out of pocket or apply for a Private Educational Loan. There are many types of student loans, and it is important for you to choose the one that best meets your needs.

    FASTChoice is a tool that helps you to compare lenders and their loan products


Concordia University does not offer institutional scholarships or aid for graduate students. Graduate students are encouraged to seek outside scholarships. These two sites provide scholarship search engines which will match information you provide to scholarships in the company's database and let you know what other scholarship opportunities are available to you.


Contact Student Financial Services

Student Financial Services is located in the Lutheran Memorial Center on Concordia's campus.

Phone: (651) 603-6300
Fax: (651) 603-6298


Website Feedback Form