A list of scholarships that Minnesota students are eligible for. Since 2003, StudentScholarships.org has been providing scholarship management services for companies, as well as a comprehensive database of scholarships for students.
Gillbraitti Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: March 30th, 2013)
- Be between the ages of 16-20
- Must be attending a College or University in the Fall of 2013.
- Must complete the application form, including the essay prior to the deadline of March 30th, 2013.
- Applications can be found at www.whiterockmortgagebrokers.ca
Youth Volunteer Scholarship Award - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: April 15, 2013)
- Over the past 2 years a student must have completed a minimum of 50 hours of volunteer work.
- Over the past 2 years a student must have maintained a GPA of 3.5 or greater.
- A student must be under the age of 21 years of age on the day of the deadline.
- A student must submit an essay on this year's topic.
- Applications can be found at www.bbgcommunicationssolutions.com
Healthy Choices Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: April 30th, 2013)
- Be attending an accredited post-secondary institution by the fall of 2013.
- A student can be enrolled at any level in any program that is two years in length or longer.
- Students must be Canadian or U.S. residents.
- Applications can be found at www.chiropractorkelowna.ca
Scholarship by Design Award - $500 - 1 award (Deadline: May 1st, 2013)
- Be currently attending school as a high school senior or as an undergraduate student.
- Be a resident of either Canada or the United States.
- Be currently attending school on a full-time basis.
- Applications can be found at www.studentscholarships.org
Black and Lee Scholarship - $500 - 2 Awards (Deadline: May 15th, 2013)
Caretenders Scholarship Program - $500 - 1 award (Deadline: May 31st, 2013)
- Be attending an accredited university, college, trades, or technical school in the fall of 2013.
- In the fall of 2013, you must be attending a school in Canada or the United States.
- Applications can be found at www.bellevilleretirementhomes.ca/management.php
LM Scholarship Program - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: May 31st, 2013)
- Currently enrolled or expects to be enrolled in a degree program (2 years of length or greater) by September. Additionally, to be eligible a student must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit an answer to the essay question prior to the submission deadline.
- Applications can be found at www.forklifttraininginsurrey.com
Rogers Community Volunteer Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: June 1st, 2013)
- To be eligible, you must be attending school on a full-time basis during the fall 2013 and be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at any level. Additionally, you must have contributed a minimum of 10 hours of non-paid, volunteer service within your community during the last 12 months and have maintained a Grade Point Average of 2.5 or greater.
- Applications can be found at www.southsurreydentists.com
Sedary & Associates Scholarship - $500 - 1 Award (Deadline: June 15th, 2013)
- Be between the ages of 16-22 on the day your application is due.
- Be enrolled in a college, university, trades, or technical school by no later than the Fall of 2013.
- Submit an essay answering the question on the sponsors website.
- Applications can be found at www.divorcelawyerskelowna.ca
Lift Pars Express Scholarship - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline: June 30th, 2013)
- A Current Senior in High School or
- A Freshman or Sophomore in College/University
- A legal resident of the United States or Canada
- Enrolled or expected to be enrolled by the Fall of 2013
- Applications can be found at www.forkliftpartsmichigan.com
Visit the scholarship webpage to view the current scholarships offered.
- Deadline: Various, February, 2013 - June, 2013
- Amount of Award: Various, $500 - $50,000
- Scholarship webpage