Graebner Memorial Chapel
1259 Carroll Avenue
The oldest building on campus, the chapel was built in 1911 as the campus gymnasium. In 1953 it was converted to the campus chapel and was again remodeled in the early 1990s to improve the worship space for the campus. In addition to the daily 11:00am - 11:20am chapel services held during the academic year, there are special late evening services led by the students. The ministry through the chapel exists to strengthen and nourish the Christian journey and to equip God’s people for service and witness in the context of their daily life.