Loma R. Meyer Hall
301 Syndicate Street North
Constructed in 1917, Meyer Hall served as Concordia's first administration building. Today the top floor has classrooms and the middle floor houses the College of Business, Human Resources and other Administration offices. The lower level is part of the tunnel, a lengthy indoor route between buildings. The lower level is also the home of the Campus Ministry office as well as the security office, mailroom and copy center.