- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Master’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above based on a 4.0 system. More information can be found on the How to Request Official Transcripts site.
- Please have all official transcripts sent to: Concordia University – Saint Paul Office of Graduate Admission ATTN: Kristine Erickson 1282 Concordia Avenue St. Paul, MN 55104
- Submit a Master’s level writing sample or a sample of work from a previous Ed.S. program will be acceptable. The writing sample may be an original sample of a publication, scholarship writing or Capstone.
- Submit a current, professional resume.
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation. Letters should come from 1) a direct supervisor, 2) a professional in the field of education or colleague, and 3) from another reference of your choice.
- Interview with Ed.D. Faculty. Once all application materials have been submitted, Concordia University – St. Paul Admissions will contact you to schedule an interview with our Faculty Chair and Director of Credentialing.
*A two-day on campus orientation is required prior to the start of classes.
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.