The following course will be required if you have not previously taken courses for Reading Foundations and Assessment.
SPED 562 Literacy Strategies for Grades K-6: SPED 6 credits
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system. More information can be found on the How to Request Official Transcripts site.
- Please have all official transcripts sent to: Concordia University – Saint Paul Office of Graduate Admission ATTN: Kristine Erickson 1282 Concordia Avenue St. Paul, MN 55104
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via your student portal. Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at email@example.com or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.