- A grade of C or higher is required within the prerequisite coursework.
- One of the following: General Psychology, Human Growth and Development, or Abnormal Psychology
- Physics with lab
- Biology with lab
- Chemistry with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology with lab
- 3.0 GPA or Completion of BSOP from CSP
- Completion of Orthotic and Prosthetic Clinical Applications Diploma (link to Century College) OR equivalent skills through work experience in the field assessed by the MSOP Program Director(s). The MSOP Program Director(s) will assess the equivalent skills to determine whether the student can be exempted from this required prerequisite.
- Apply Online
- Submit official transcripts from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Submit official transcripts from Century College.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via mail, email or fax. Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
- Submit a current, professional resume
Students enrolling in a graduate program must have access to a computer that meets Concordia University’s technology requirements. Contact Concordia’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.
Please submit application materials to Concordia:
Office of Graduate Admissions
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
by email: email@example.com
by fax: 651-603-6320