- Submit official transcript from the regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Submit a typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labeled with your name, academic program, and your contact information and submitted via your application portal. Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page).
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
- Give an example of how you have demonstrated excellence as a leader and how it impacted your organization.
- Submit a current, professional resume.
Submit official transcript to:
Concordia University, St. Paul
Office of Admissions
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
Students enrolling at Concordia University, St. Paul must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements. Contact the University Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (651) 641-8866 with any questions regarding these requirements.