Welcome to the CSP Golden Bear family!
With the new academic year right around the corner we’re excited to invite you and your family to our Admitted Student Day event! This is a fun opportunity to get to know all about CSP and the Golden Bear community before classes begin. Through one-on-one connections, academic and student life showcases, you’ll be able to meet our professors, staff, and current students alongside your new classmates.
Date: Friday, August 12
Event Time: 10:00am – 12:30pm CST
Where: In-person, here at CSP
Who: New admitted students for Fall 2022, pursuing a traditional undergraduate (on campus) program. Your family is welcome to join too!
Unable to Attend? If you are unable to attend one of the events listed above, you can register here for our Virtual Admitted Student Day event on Friday, July 15.
Login to the registration form using your personal email address and password you created to submit your CSP application (not your new CSP email address).Sign Up to Attend
Check-In Time: 9:30 a.m – 10:00 a.m
Check-In Location: Pearson Commons in the Library Technology Center (1282 Concordia Ave, St. Paul)
Representatives: While you are on campus, the following CSP representatives and resources from all across campus will be present to answer your questions:
- Academic Advisors (review your class schedule and registration)
- Academic Programs Showcase
- Admissions Counselors
- Campus Involvement Information
- Campus Tours
- CSP Faculty
- Food Trucks, Prizes, and Fun!
- Financial Aid Counselors
- Hear from Current Students
- Student Services Showcase
- We recommend parking in campus lots A or B which are adjacent to the check-in location
- Parking at CSP is free and no permit is required
- Once parked, follow postage signage to the Pearson Commons
- View our Campus Map and Directions