Angela Booher joined the College of Education and Science as adjunct faculty in 2015. She currently works as the System Director of Care Transitions and Inpatient Care Coordination with Fairview Health Services in Minnesota.
Previously, Booher’s experience has been working in Care Coordination across the healthcare continuum for the past ten years. After leaving the hospital setting Booher worked as a Nurse Manager for the Transitional Care Unit with twenty-four sub-acute beds. She then moved into Disease and Care Coordination Learning and Development with the payor and assisted with creating new employee orientations as well as existing employee development for the inter-disciplinary care coordination team. She then moved back into Care Coordination for the Health System’s focusing on Quality and the triple Aim.
Prior to nursing Booher worked in Accounting and finance (but always with Healthcare organizations).
- MA, (education emphasis), Saint Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- BSN, Saint Catherine University, St. Paul, MN
- Mini Master of the Lean Enterprise Certificate, University of St. Thomas
- Minnesota Public Health Nurse
- Sigma Theta Tau
- CCM- Certified Case Manager of Case Management Society of America
- Member of Case Management Association of America (CMSA)
- Member of American Case Management Association (ACMA)
- Member of Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS)
- Minnesota Registered Nurse