Claire Keller - MN, RN, CPNP, OCN
Claire Keller’s previous academic experience has included roles as a clinical instructor for a public institution and as a clinical instructor for a nursing program at a private for-profit institution. In addition to her collegiate teaching, she has been a registered nurse for over 35 years with a practice background that includes staff, leadership, clinical research and program development roles. Keller has extensive clinical and leadership experience in adult and pediatric hematology and oncology including stem cell transplantation. Her experience encompasses both inpatient and outpatient facilities. Keller joined CSP’s College of Health & Science in January 2017.
ACADEMIC / PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- PNP (post master’s certificate, pediatric nurse practitioner) – St. Catherine University (St. Paul, MN), 2006
- MN (pediatric nursing emphasis) – University of Washington (Seattle, WA), 1992
- BSN – Seattle Pacific University (Seattle, WA), 1987
- Diploma – Lutheran Deaconess Hospital School of Nursing (Minneapolis), 1981
- Certified Oncology Nurse (OCN), Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation, 1993 – present
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP), Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 2006 – present
- Minnesota Registered Nurse, 2000 – present
Pediatrics and family centered care. Moral and ethical practice, evidence based practice, interprofessional collaboration, professional development and continuous learning, patient advocacy.
Via email: email@example.com
Students who need to contact the instructor are encouraged to send an email message whenever possible. Your instructor will be checking email regularly during the weekdays. Email is a good way to document messages and can be ongoing. Students can expect a response to their emails within 24-48 hours during weekdays and may request a phone or WebEx meeting. Your instructor will be checking the discussion board regularly as time permits. Assessment of assignments and grades will be updated regularly, within a week of the due date. Receiving feedback from assignments can be viewed through the “My Grades” section of Blackboard.