Instructor of Nursing
Dr. Heather Moulzolf (RN, MA, ARNP-BC, CNP-BC, DNP) joined the College of Education and Science at Concordia University, St. Paul in 2014.
Moulzolf’s previous academic experience has included positions as an online RN to BSN instructor, a lab instructor for a private institution, an interim dean of a practical nurse program at a private for-profit institution and a subject matter expert for several courses. Additionally she has served as a preceptor for Nurse Practitioner students, Masters in Nursing Leadership students and Medical Residents from a variety of private and public universities.
Outside of the academic setting she has been a Registered Nurse for 18 years and a has practiced as an Adult Nurse Practitioner since 2002 in a variety of practice settings which have included internal medicine, nephrology, diabetes care, dermatology and cosmetic/ reconstructive surgery. She has served as a consultant to pharmaceutical and medical device companies for patient and healthcare provider programs. In her management and executive director positions she has been responsible for the development and implementation of system wide quality assurance programs and compliance initiatives for accreditation and regulatory bodies.
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice – St Catherine University, St Paul, MN (2015)
- M.A., St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN (2002)
- B.A., St. Catherine University, St. Paul, MN (1996)
- Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner (ANCC), 2002-present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Minnesota 2002 to present
- Registered Nurse, Minnesota-1996 to present
- Registered Nurse, Florida- 2008 to present
- Adult Nurse Practitioner, Florida- 2008 to present