Adjunct Professor in Nursing
Jeanne Burger (RN, PHN, MSN ) joined the College of Education and Science at Concordia University, St. Paul in 2015 as an adjunct faculty member in the RN to BS-Nursing (Degree Completion) program.
Burger’s previous academic experience has included roles as an onsite and online instructor in both an RN to BSN program and MSN program for a non-profit private institution. She has also taught a course on social issues in mission for a graduate ministry program. In addition to her collegiate teaching experience, she has been a registered nurse for 39 years. Her clinical practice has included working as both a staff nurse and charge nurse in progressive care, and coronary/medical intensive care at a 500 bed nonprofit hospital. She also worked with the government VISTA program in a drug rehabilitation clinic. She currently volunteers as a health care consultant/advocate for refugees and people living in poverty through her church in Fort Wayne, IN.
- MS, Community Health Nursing – Indiana Wesleyan University, 1995
- BSN – Indiana University, 1976
- Member Sigma Theta Tau, Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Peer-reviewer for Journal of Christian Nursing
- Indiana Registered Nurse 1976-present
- Minnesota Registered Nurse 2015
- Minnesota Public Health Certificate 2015