Mathematics & Computer Science
Concordia alumnus Peter Johnson has over 15 years of teaching experience and course development, with a focus in online learning. An instructor in CSP’s department of math and computer science, Johnson has worked as a programmer for SuperValu in the Twin Cities, Taylor Corporation in Mankato, and runs his own consulting company, Web Explorations, specializing in instructional design and course development. He also has ample experience working in virtual team environments.
In the last few years Johnson has:
- Worked with the Fit Interactive team, designing and developing a training program for counselors working with couples dealing with dementia.
- Worked with the Casper College Student Services team, building an online student orientation and advising course.
- Worked with the CSW/USAid team writing modules for a 21st Pedagogy course for teachers in El Salvador.
- Developed and managed SourcCode, An Information Technology Academy for high school students.
- M.S, Information Systems, Aspen University
- B.A., Organizational Management & Communication, Concordia University, St. Paul