Dr. Steven Manderscheid
Associate Professor of Organizational Management
Chair HR Management
Steve Manderscheid has 20 years of leadership, organizational development, human resources and employee training experience in both the educational and private business sectors. As chair of Concordia’s Leadership and Management Department, Manderscheid assists in creating additional graduate programs and employs his leadership skills in the recruitment, hiring and development of the department’s faculty.
The lessons that Manderscheid imparts in his professorial role at Concordia come from real-world expertise. He is a principal consultant for a variety of public, private and nonprofit organizations. He regularly publishes peer-reviewed articles and presents at leadership conferences. Before coming to Concordia, Manderscheid worked in training and development for a number of local companies.
- Ed.D., University of St. Thomas (2005)
- M.A., Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota (1994)
- B.S., Industrial Studies, St. Cloud State University (1990)
- Situational Leadership Certification
- 360 Degree Profiler Feedback Instrument
- Training & Development Professional Certificate
- Certified Microcomputer Programmer/User
Leadership development and assessment, transitional leadership, global leadership, organizational development for human resource professionals.