Housing, Dining & BookstoreLuther Hall

Welcome to Luther Hall.

Built in 1925, the 36,000-square-foot Luther Hall provides housing for first-year female students and is connected to The Tunnel, providing convienent access to many campus buildings. It features 12 x 18 foot, two-person rooms and community style bathroom facilities.

Originally named East Dormitory, the building was officially renamed Luther Hall in 1947. It served as the dominant residence hall on campus for over 30 years. It underwent extensive renovation in 1961 before it became a women’s residence. Additional remodeling was completed in 1989.

First-yearFemale student housing
1989Was renovated
1925Built In