AdmissionsReturning Student Application

Returning Student Application

Students returning to Concordia to complete an unfinished degree program should complete and submit the readmission application:

  • by mail:
    Concordia University, St. Paul
    Office of Admissions
    1282 Concordia Avenue
    St. Paul, MN 55104
  • by email:
  • by fax: 651-603-6320

Concordia students need to be readmitted to the university if they have been out of classes for more than one term.