Students returning to Concordia to complete an unfinished degree program should complete and submit the readmission application.
Concordia students need to be readmitted to the university if they have been out of classes for more than one term.
Login ID and PIN Number
If this is your first time completing the application for readmission, you will have the opportunity to create both your Login ID and PIN number. This information is new and is not connected to previous account information you have at CSP.
To create your Login ID and PIN:
- Visit the readmission application
- Select the “First time user account creation” link (found under the Login button)
- Follow the prompts to create both your Login ID and PIN
Application Type Selection
You can select Adult Undergraduate, Graduate/Doctorate, or Traditional Undergraduate:
- Adult Undergraduate students are those completing a bachelor’s or AA degree online
- Graduate/Doctorate students are those completing a master’s or doctorate program
- Traditional Undergraduate students are those completing a bachelor’s degree on campus