You can make a cash or check payment in person at the Cashier’s office. It is located in the Administration building and is open from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The Cashier’s office is closed for lunch between 12 – 1:00 p.m daily.
Summer hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Make a Payment
Once you are officially accepted to Concordia University, St. Paul, you can submit a domestic or international payment through your CSP student portal CSPConnect.
Steps to paying tuition online
- Log into CSPConnect https://connect.csp.edu
- Select the Payment tile
- Due dates can be viewed with the Fall or Spring links
- To make a payment click the “Make an Online Payment” link
- Sign with your login user name and password again.
- Click “Make a Payment” down the bottom right corner. Select the current term and change amount if necessary, then follow the checkout direction.
Or Pay tuition as a guest, will need student ID L# and last name.
- Go to CSP website
- Click on Menu, locate the top left corner
- Click on BlackBoard, left hand side toward bottom of page
- Click on “Pay a Bill as a Guest” located down bottom of page, within box titled Additional Links
- Click on “Pay as a Guest”, below “Forgot password”
- Click on “Tuition payment”, enter dollar amount, and choose current term
Proceed to check out and enter payment information.
Concordia University St. Paul has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With this payment option, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition and Flywire are fast, simple, and cost-effective options for paying tuition internationally.
Pay now with PayMyTuition
Additional Information on PayMyTuition:
- How to make a Payment with PayMyTuition (video)
- PayMyTuition’s Rate Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a payment – step-by-step PDFs:
- Traditional Chinese / Simplified Chinese
- German / Bernese German
PayMyTuition customer support information
Call 1.855.663.6839 (toll-free) or through one of their local country contact numbers. You can also reach PayMyTuition Support at [email protected] or through their support page.
No matter what time zone you are in, you will have a dedicated customer support team available to you through live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions and help you make your payment.
CSP has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with a secure payment method that simplifies the payment process. With Flywire, you can pay online from banks and countries around the world, usually in your home currency.
- Pay with accounts in your home country, in your currency for most countries.
- Offers payment methods like bank transfer, credit cards, and e-payments (Alipay/PayPal) making the process familiar and easy for you.
- Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime. Flywire’s multilingual CUSTOMER SUPPORT is available to help 24×7 using multiple channels.
To begin your payment, click the button below. This will take you to CSP’s Flywire payment site where you will follow the instructions provided by Flywire to complete the payment. Or, just go to https://cspflywiretuition.flywire.com/
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Email: [email protected]
How to Pay Video: https://vimeo.com/153781014
A Term Receipt is a bill or receipt used for employer reimbursement charges incurred during the term you specify.
REQUEST A TERM RECEIPT (traditional students or ABSN)
- Payment in full (or the total balance due after accounting for financial aid*) by the first due date of the CSP Installment Plan (below). Students may pay online, by mail, or in person.
- Online – see “Online Payments” above
- By Mail – Check or money order to:
- Concordia University
PO Box 64065
St Paul, MN 55164-0065 – Please reference your Concordia ID number
- In-person – Check, money order, or cash at the cashier’s window on campus. Cashier Hours: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
*Financial aid awards typically include loan opportunities, for which you must apply and sign a Promissory Note.
- In this plan, you will make payments in up to two installments, plus a $35 enrollment fee, per semester according to the timeline found in the Tuition and Fee Payment Procedure for each semester.
- Fall Semester Tuition and Fee Payment Procedure. (PDF)
- Spring Semester Tuition and Fee Payment Procedure. (PDF)
- If you do not pay your balance due or have not completed financial aid requirements, by the first due date, you will be automatically enrolled in the CSP Installment Plan.
- All late or insufficient payments will incur a 1% finance charge.
Summer tuition is due by June 15.
- American Express
Checks may be sent to the Concordia lockbox at:
PO Box 64065
St Paul, MN 55164-0065
Cash or check can be brought in person to the Cashier window on the CSP campus.
Contact Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services is located in the Lutheran Memorial Center on CSP’s campus.
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (651) 603-6300 | Fax: (651) 603-6298