Brand New for Faculty/Staff and Students
New Dell Website page for purchasing Dell equipment/computers with school discount!
Here is the link, please check this out!
Also here is another great perk!
Contact I.T. Help Desk
I.T. Help Desk LTC 100
E-mail: [email protected]
CSPConnect Portal Guidelines
CSPConnect hosts a vast library of helpful information relevant to students, staff, and faculty.
View CSPConnect Portal Guidelines
Google Apps Status
Google provides updated information on a majority if their systems to indicate if they are having any issues. You can click on the following link to check the status.
Blackboard provides updated information on a majority if their systems to indicate if they are having any issues. You can click on the following link to check the status.
Printer Setup for Non-CSP Computer
Welcome to your new printing app “Mobility Print”. Mobility Print is one of the tools that can be used by students and faculty to print to any visible printer on our Print Server.
- Connect to cspsecure Wi-Fi or an Ethernet cable.
- Go to this link to download the Mobility Print App.
- Run the Mobility Print App setup; accept the agreement and click Next
- A list of printers will populate. Select the printer that will be used and click Next
- Enter your user name and password and click next. Then click Finish
- On a Windows PC go to devices and click on Printers & scanners. On Mac go to System Preferences and click on Printers & Scanners
- Select the printer that was installed and set as the default printer if you desire
- Repeat step 3 to 6 if multiple printers are required
Manage Your Printing Account
To manage your PaperCut account go to https://papercut2022.csp.edu:9192/app
- Log in with your user name and password
- Options are located on the left panel of the website
- Redeem Card
- Transaction History
- Recent Print Jobs
- Job pending Release
- Web Print
- Log Out
To submit a web print
Web Printing can be done through the Papercut website.
- Click Web Print on the on the left panel of the website
- Click Submit a Job
- Click on the Print Options and Account Selection on the bottom right corner
- Enter the number of copies and click Upload Documents on the bottom right corner
- Drag files into the here box or Upload from computer. Click Upload & Complete
How do I reset my password if I DON’T know my login information?
Contact the I.T. Help Desk at [email protected] or 651-641-8866, and give them the following information for security verification purposes:
- Full name
- L Number/Student ID
- The name of the system you are attempting to login to i.e. CSPConnect, Blackboard or Gmail
- Current home address
- Alternate email address or phone number where you can be reached
How do I reset my password if I DO know my login information?
- Go to www.csp.edu/passwordreset
- Sign in with your CSPConnect login information
- You should be in the Library and Technology tab and will need to click on the link, “Change you CSPConnect/Library Database password”, this will allow you to change your password
- To enroll in the password reset tool service, go to the Enrollment tab
- Register your security questions and answer 6. Click “Update”
How do I connect to the Internet?
- Turn on your device, and make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled
- Connect to cspsecure by double-clicking on this network in your network list
- This will prompt you for a username and password
- This is your CSP user account, but you will need to type csp\ before your username
- Example: csp\ramos
- Be sure that you are using the backslash leaning to the left as shown above, located above the Enter key on your keypad
Concordia University, St Paul is now offering students the ability to install the latest versions of the Microsoft Office Suite software on up to 5 personal devices. The following form must be used to signup for access to Office 365.
Residence Hall Port Activation
Each of the residence hall rooms has an ethernet port in the room. This ethernet port is turned off by default. If you are a student living on campus and need your port active for your technology activities please fill out the following form. Please be aware that during busy times it may take the IT department several business days to activate the port.
CSP Technology Requirements
Nothing throws a wrench in the life of an online student quite like tech problems. That’s why our IT team is here to help with 24/7 support. We also offer a virtual new student orientation to help you become familiar with our learning management system. From hardware to software and other media, we want to be sure you have the technology and support you need for your CSP online degree program.
- Webcam and microphone
- High-speed internet connection
- Standard operating system (Microsoft Windows or MacOS; no tablets or Chromebooks)
- Additional software (Java, QuickTime, Flash player, or Adobe Reader)