CSP Global offers a wide variety of degree programs in high-demand fields that employers are seeking. Many programs feature 8-week classes and year-round starts, preparing students for exceptional careers in business, technology, health sciences, nursing, education, and many other high-growth, high-potential fields.
Admissions Requirements Overview
- Online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution stating the conferral of a bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system or a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets CSP Global’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
To view Concordia’s graduate programs that are eligible to students seeking an F-1 Visa, visit our International Students page.
We are excited to partner with institutions that add value to the degrees we offer and to the students they serve. Find out more about these unique offerings on our program pages.
- MS Orthotics & Prosthetics in partnership with Century College
- MS Exercise Science in partnership with Northwestern Health Sciences University
Admissions decisions will be made within 2-3 business days. Our Admissions Committee will review files that do not meet initial admissions criteria and these decisions will be made within one business week. Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria will be asked to complete the academic success essay and may be asked for additional documentation upon review.
Congratulations on your acceptance to CSP! View our Accepted Students website to see the next steps for enrollment.