Explore over 100 programs to choose from.
What type of student are you?
The Post-Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program at CSP provides Minnesota high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to enroll in college courses without being charged for tuition or books.
Visiting Students (non-degree seeking) are those who are not intending to obtain a degree from Concordia University, St. Paul and are interested in taking courses to transfer to another college or university or to complete a certificate through Concordia. Learn more and Apply Now
Returning Students are Concordia students that will need to be re-admitted to the university if they have been out of classes for more than two terms. To return to Concordia to finish an unfinished degree program, complete and submit your readmission application.
COVID-19 Admissions Update
At CSP, we recognize that COVID-19 has impacted many facets of your educational experience. To hopefully ease the admissions process, we have made the following changes:
- Transcripts: Unofficial high school or college transcripts will now be accepted for application review. Transcripts can be emailed to CSP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACT/SAT Scores: As a test-optional institution, CSP is able to waive the requirement for standardized testing. Seniors can still submit scores, but they are no longer required for admission.
- Deadlines: We have extended our priority undergraduate admissions and enrollment deposit deadlines from May 1 to June 1.
- Virtual Visits: Although our campus is closed, you can easily connect with us virtually.
- Transfer Credit Acceptance: Transcripts reflecting courses completed in the Spring 2020 term with a P or S grade will be awarded course equivalency credit transfer as if the student has earned the minimum standard grade required for transfer under our current policy. Additionally, we will allow any P or S earned during the Spring 2020 term to meet degree requirements. View the full policy on our COVID-19 site. *Prerequisite courses for Nursing, Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Doctor in Physical Therapy may have exclusions to accepting pass/fail based on programmatic requirements.
We wish for the continued health and safety of you and your loved ones, and look forward to welcoming you as a CSP student!
Students enrolling at CSP must have access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements.
Students Right to Know
In accordance with federal law, current and prospective students and their parents have the right to know certain information about Concordia University, St. Paul including a variety of academic information, financial aid information, institutional information, and information on graduation rates, campus safety, and equity in athletics.
Admission Materials Clause
All application documents submitted to Concordia University, St. Paul by the applicant or on the applicant’s behalf become the property of Concordia University, St. Paul and cannot be released back to the applicant or to any other institution.