CSP’s 42-acre campus is conveniently located in Minnesota’s capital city of St. Paul, is less than 10 minutes from either downtown St. Paul, Minneapolis, Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport and within easy reach of all that the metropolitan area offers.
Traveling West on Interstate 94
Exit on Hamline Avenue. Turn left (south) on Hamline; go past Concordia Avenue and the campus is on your left-hand side. Visitor parking is available in the lot on your left (Lot B) or on the streets within and around the campus.
Traveling East on Interstate 94
Exit on Snelling Avenue (exit 238) merge onto Concordia Avenue. Continue straight (east) on Concordia Avenue to Hamline Avenue. Turn right (south) on Hamline Avenue. Concordia’s main campus is on the east side of Hamline Avenue. Visitor parking is available in Lot B (near the E.M. Pearson Theatre and Lutheran Memorial Center) or on the streets within and around campus.
1282 Concordia Ave. St. Paul, MN 55104
Directions to Campus
- Take I-494 East to I-35E N toward St. Paul.
- Exit onto Randolph Ave., turn left at stoplight.
- Turn right at Lexington Parkway.
- Turn left at Marshall Ave.
- Turn right at Hamline Ave. The campus will be on your right side.
Via Metro Transit Rail:
- Board Metro Transit’s Green Line towards Westbound to Mpls-Target Field.
- Exit Train at Hamline Avenue Station & Platform (9 stops, about 16 minutes).
- Walk 0.4 miles south on Hamline Avenue
- Cross Concordia Avenue and campus is on your Left Side.
- Drive southwest on E. 4th St. toward N. Sibley St.
- Take first right onto N. Sibley St.
- Turn left onto E. 7th St.
- Slight right onto Jackson St.
- Turn left onto E. 12th St.
- Turn left onto St. Anthony Ave.
- Take ramp on the left onto I-94 W
- Take exit 239A toward Hamline Ave.
- Merge onto St. Anthony Ave.
- Turn left onto Hamline Ave. N
- Go past Concordia Avenue and the campus is on your left-hand side.
Visitor parking is available in the lot on your left or on the streets within and around the campus.