Ready For the next step? Find It Here.
You’ve worked hard to plan for your future, now make the most of your time and college credits by transferring to Concordia University, St. Paul.
Our comprehensive credit acceptance policy (you can transfer up to 90 credits of the 120 minimum credits required for graduation!) and generous financial aid make a Concordia education accessible and valuable. Plus, our dedicated transfer admissions counselors will ensure the process is stress-free and efficient.
Contact Admissions: [email protected] or 651-641-8230
On Campus (Traditional Undergraduate)
Transfer students enrolling full time in a traditional undergraduate on campus program, are eligible for a variety of (stackable) institutional scholarships. Please refer to our scholarship page for a full list.
Check out tuition information for our day time programs, and discover your cost to attend CSP using our Net Price Calculator on our Tuition Page.
Online and Hybrid (CSP Global)
Transfer students enrolling in a CSP Global program may be eligible for a variety of scholarships. Check out our scholarships for more details and eligibility!
Additional Transfer Information
Concordia University, St. Paul, is known for its generous transfer policies. In addition to accepting Associate of Arts (AA) degrees and/or the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) for CSP’s general education program (with the exception of the Theology requirement), we also accept a wide range of courses that transfer directly into specific major programs. See the Transfer Agreements section below for more details.
Please keep the following degree requirements in mind as you plan your transfer to CSP:
- An overall GPA of 2.0 or higher and major GPA of 2.0 or higher is required. (Unless the course applies toward the major, all transfer credit is accepted with a grade of Pass ‘P’ and does not impact your CSP GPA.) *Students enrolled in a program at an Oregon location must have a grade of a C or better in a course in order to be eligible for transfer credits.
- Complete 120 total credits, 30 of which must be completed at CSP. A maximum of 90 credits will be accepted in transfer.
- A minimum of half of the major credit requirements must be successfully completed at CSP. Prerequisite course credits are separate from the major and do not factor into the major credit total that must be completed at CSP.
- Students must provide official college transcripts from all colleges attended. All application documents submitted to Concordia University, St. Paul by the applicant or on the applicant’s behalf become property of Concordia University, St. Paul and cannot be released back to the applicant or to any other institution.
Course requirements are subject to change.
Transfer Guides are more generalized in nature than articulation agreements. Transfer Guides list the community college courses that transfer directly into a specific major at Concordia, without listing the requirements for the entire AS or AAS degree program.
Articulation agreements are formal agreements between two colleges or universities that document the transfer policies for a specific degree program. These agreements allow students graduating with associate’s degrees in technical, career, or liberal arts field to transfer directly into one of Concordia’s bachelor’s degree programs.
Concordia Transfer Plan
We are proud to offer our Concordia Transfer Plan program for Minnesota Community Colleges. This program is available to students who have successfully completed an associate’s degree program or the MN Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) at a partner institution.
Concordia Transfer Plan Features Include:
- $2,000 Transfer Advantage Scholarship ($1,000 yearly)
- Seamless transfer of MnTC credits
- Faculty advising and involvement
- Priority admission for all academically eligible students
Benefits of a Concordia Education:
- Full acceptance of the MnTC or an A.A. Degree
- A diverse student body
- Small class sizes; generally between 15-25 students
- A dynamic student environment for both online and on-campus learners alike
- Faculty that pride themselves on professor-student relationships
- Alexandria Technical College
- Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Anoka Technical College
- Central Lakes College
- Century College
- Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Dakota Community and Technical College
- Dunwoody College
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College
- Hennepin Technical College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State College Southeast
- Minnesota State Community and Technical College
- Minnesota State SE Technical College
- Minnesota West Community and Technical College
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Pine Technical and Community College
- Rainy River Community College
- Ridgewater Community College
- Riverland Community College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- South Central College
- St. Cloud Technical and Community College
- Saint Paul College
- Vermilion Community College
Don’t see your college or university listed? Contact our Office of Admissions to find out how you can!
- 651-641-8230 | [email protected]
Interested in transferring with fewer obstacles while saving time and money and most importantly – your credits? Ask an academic advisor at your current institution about Interstate Passport, which offers:
- An early milestone of completion on the way to a credential
- Assurance that lower-division general education learning will be recognized upon transfer to another Network-member institution
- The potential for faster time to degree, lower cost, less debt, and maximization of previously earned credits
Students who transfer into CSP with a Passport from another member institution will not have to repeat or take additional courses to satisfy lower-division general education requirements.