Assistant Professor / MSOP Program Director
Amy joined the Concordia University, St. Paul faculty in 2023 after spending ten years in the Orthotics and Prosthetics industry. Her early exposure to the field gave her direction to attend Iowa State University to major in Kinesiology and then Eastern Michigan University to major in Orthotics and Prosthetics. Amy thoroughly enjoyed patient care and the relationships built with patients over the years, but she also developed a secondary passion for teaching residents. It was this passion that led her to seek a position at Concordia University, St. Paul, with the potential to impact a whole new generation of clinicians.
- Limb Lab, Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Hanger Clinic, Clinic Manager, Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Walkabout Orthotics and Prosthetics, Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Prosthetic Laboratories/ Hanger Clinic- Resident Prosthetist Orthotist
- M.S. in Orthotics and Prosthetics, Eastern Michigan University (2013)
- B.S. in Kinesiology – Exercise Science, Iowa State University (2011)