Clinical Coordinator/Assistant Professor of Practice
Kelly Byrne is the Clinical Coordinator and Assistant Professor of Practice for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program at Concordia University, St. Paul. She has been with the program for nearly two years. Kelly teaches online and hands-on laboratory courses in the general concentration, which includes the areas of abdomen, ob/gyn, and vascular ultrasound. She also coordinates the clinical sites for students.
Kelly has worked in the field as a sonographer for almost ten years, allowing her to provide sonography students with valuable real-world experience. She has work experience in both hospital and clinic settings that has given her a wide range of knowledge on various ultrasound exams and patient care experiences. She has also provided clinical training to numerous students over the years.
“My passion is to provide an exceptional education to our CSP students, driving them to be the most competent sonographers graduating in the field.”
- Concordia University, St. Paul: Clinical Coordinator/Assistant Professor of
- M Health Fairview Center for Women, Edina: Sonographer
- Northfield Hospital, Northfield: Sonographer
- District One Hospital, Faribault: Sonographer
- Bachelor of Arts – Psychology: College of Saint Catherine
- Associate of Applied Science – Diagnostic Medical Sonography: Argosy University