Concordia University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide online transcript order and enrollment verification services for current and former students. All orders and/or requests are to be placed online through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Portland transcript request should be placed via the National Student Clearinghouse, link above “Request an Official Transcript.” All Portland transcripts will be mailed via the US Postal Service and cannot be delivered electronically to recipient.Concordia University St. Paul is in the process of receiving all official custodial records from Concordia University Portland. This may delay processing.
National Student Clearinghouse is the primary authorizing agent for any transcript requests. If you visit the campus to place an order, the library has a computer you can use to complete the order online. Please note: Any overdue financial obligations to the University need to be resolved before a request can be processed.
Records from the university prior to 1985 are printed on paper only, and cannot be delivered electronically to a recipient. Please order online and choose to either mail or pick up your transcript.
TO PREVENT DELAYS IN PROCESSING TIME CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT FOR HOLDS prior to placing order. Questions or concerns about holds may be directed to 651-641-8739 and email@example.com.
Unofficial transcripts are available for no charge via your CSP Connect account. Click here to view your unofficial transcript.
If you need your password re-set to log into CSP Connect and view your unofficial transcript, please call the helpdesk 651-641-8866 with your student ID number ready. If you cannot locate your student ID, you will find it on the back of your student ID card, or look on previous CSP paperwork.
- Log into the National Student Clearinghouse secure website. If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password. This account can be used to place future orders and to track in progress transcript requests.
- Credit cards are not charged until Concordia University-St. Paul has processed your order and sent your transcript. If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, refer to the FAQ’s on the NSC website, or contact 703-742-7791 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not hold transcript requests until grades or degrees are posted. Beforeordering your official transcript, it is your responsibility to check your unofficial transcript. To access your unofficial transcript, select the Student tab within CSP Connect and select the view unofficial transcript link within the Registrar’s box to ensure that all grades that you want included on the transcript are posted. Fees will not be refunded, or transcripts re-issued if your transcript is ordered before your desired postings.
- Paper Transcript: delivered via U.S. mail to the destination of your choice or Held for Pick-Up at the Registrar’s Office on campus. Please bring your photo ID. Our office hours are Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM.
- Electronic Transcript: delivered through secure PDF. Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered OFFICIAL upon delivery, but become UNOFFICIAL if passed on to another recipient.
Cost: Transcripts are $7.25 per copy.
To place your transcript order:
Enrollment and Degree Verifications
Deferment requests and enrollment verifications CANNOT be completed prior to the start of the term but can be held for completion until after the last day to drop a course.
The Registrar’s Office can provide verification of your enrollment at Concordia University, as well as other information, such as GPA, graduation date, major(s), full-time status, etc. Verification requests must be made in writing, because we need your signature to release your records. If your lender has provided a form, please email it to us at email@example.com or fax it to us at 651-603-6144. Otherwise you may fill out and email or fax our Enrollment Verification form. Requests will be processed within 2-5 business days upon receipt of the completed and signed form.
The National Student Clearinghouse provides instant electronic verification of student degrees and student enrollment to employers, employment agencies, credit card companies, background search firms, and various other businesses that offer products or services to an enrolled student. (Students cannot use this service.)
Contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly for your verification needs.
Phone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-4239
Deferment requests and enrollment verifications CANNOT be completed prior to the start of the term but can be held for completion until after the last day to drop a course. Courses taken as audit do not count towards a student’s enrollment status.
Undergraduate Student Enrollment Status:
Full Time – 12 or more credits per semester
Half Time – 6-11 credits per semester
Graduate Student Enrollment Status:
Full Time – 6 or more credits per semester
Half Time – 3-5 credits per semester
Concordia University does not track class rank.