Late-night study sessions with your neighbors, walking to all of your classes, living as close as possible to the Dining Hall (where you don't have to cook OR clean!)... There's no better way to get wrapped up in college life than to live on campus in one of Concordia's four residence halls: Holst Hall, Hyatt Village, Luther Hall and Wollaeger Hall.
First-year students live in community-style halls with 2- or 3- person rooms and centrally located bathrooms. Upperclassmen live in apartment-style halls with fully furnished studio, 2- or 4-bedroom suites with private bedrooms. All buildings have secured doors with access using your student ID.
- 80% of first-year students live on campus.
- Walk no more than five minutes from your residence hall to anywhere you need to go on campus.
- Holst Hall (upperclassmen) is equipped with full kitchens.
- Study areas and lounges are available in each hall.
- Off-campus apartments are available for married students and students with families.
Who says you have to learn how to cook your own food?! Finding hot, delicious meals and snacks on campus is a snap. CSP Dining is proud to offer a dining program complete with signature items and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Your Flex Points can be used like cash at either location.
Flex Points Meal Plans
- 1,600 Flex Point Plan All residents of Luther Hall, Wollaeger Hall and Hyatt Village will have a 1,600 Flex Point meal plan.
- 700 Flex Point Plan All Holst Hall residents will have a 700 Flex Point meal plan. Holst Hall residents can petition out of the meal plan for a $200 fee. They may upgrade to a full meal plan (1,600 FP) for an additional $995 per semester.
NOTE: All previously advertised meal plans have been converted to this exciting, flexible option. Previously selected meal plan options on the housing application will be updated to the new meal plan option, based on residence hall assignment.
The Dining Hall
One of the most historic locations on campus has gone through a modern overhaul! The renovated Dining Hall features expanded menu options and is an engaging and functional student life destination! You'll enjoy flat-panel TVs, additional natural lighting and a variety of seating styles. It's a great place to fill your stomach while meeting up with friends and classmates.
The Commons Cafe
When you need a quick pick-me-up between classes or a convenient location to meet your study group over breakfast, head to the Commons. Centrally located, the Commons Cafe proudly brews Caribou Coffee and makes unique, Concordia-inspired espresso drinks, smoothies, gourmet sandwiches and salads.
Off-Campus Dining... with your student ID!
Concordia has teamed with Noodles & Co.! Simply swipe your Comet Card to use your Concordia Cash.
The Concordia Bookstore has everything you need for a day of classes, quick snacks, or a gift for the family. Gear up with Concordia apparel, from sweatshirts, pants, and t-shirts to flip flops and hats. Course books, pens, folders, markers, project supplies and more are just down the hall from your classroom! Concordia Cash on your student ID can be used for easy access to all of your bookstore goodies and needs.