welcome to csp as a visiting student
This page is designed for students who are accepted as a Visiting Student (non-degree seeking) and guide them on their next steps.
Your CSP Network Account will be created approximately one week after you are admitted. At that time, you will be emailed information to help you get started.
Access your Blackboard account
Access NEW CSP Student Portal (official switchover will happen October 2022)
CSP’s Student portal is used for class registration, completing Financial Aid steps, and much more! You will need the following credentials to get started (refer to your personal email, subject line: CSP Network Account Information for this information):
- Your username
- Your CSP ID number
- Your 18-digit temporary password, this is a combination of the following components, in this exact order:
- The last four digits of your CSP ID number
- Your four-digit birth year
- For Example: if your ID number was L00001234 and your birth year was 2000, your temporary password would be: 12342000#Concordia
CSP Email: Access your CSP Email account
Login using the same username and password used above for your CSP student portal.
- Important Note: Please complete the 2-Step Verification Steps when setting up your CSP Email.
To view your class schedule:
- Login to Blackboard
- Under the University Links, click on “Student Page – additional links for students”
- Click on the “Registration Tools” tab and then select “Class Schedules”
- Enter your login information again
- Select the applicable semester
- Click “Detailed schedule” and “Submit”
NEW CSP Student Portal Steps
- Login to CSPConnect
- Go to the Registration Card
- Click on View Student Schedule by Term
- Select current term
To order your books:
- Go to the CSP Bookstore website
- Using your class schedule*, enter in the department code, course #, and section
- Click on “Find Materials”
- From here, the required course materials for each of your courses will populate
To find your classrooms on campus, please reference this map.
Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid through Concordia University, St. Paul.
All courses must be paid in full prior to the drop deadline. To determine the drop deadline for your course(s), visit the Academic Calendar. Concordia University, St. Paul reserves the right to drop a student for registered courses if payment is not received.
Payment instructions can be found here.
To request enrollment verification or your official transcript, please follow the instructions found here.