Learn how to assess risk and become a critical part of companies in insurance, healthcare, finance, and more.View Program
Develop real-world skills with this practical degree program, and set yourself toward a successful career.View Program
Supply Chain Management
Build the skills to control complex systems across production, logistics, and sales.View Program
Delivering the best hybrid opportunities
Concordia University, St. Paul is dedicated to delivering the most innovative, highest-ROI programs possible. By offering a select number of courses in these programs online, we can provide students access to top experts from both academia and the business world.
- On-campus experience and liberal arts education.
- Industry-driven curriculum across a range of fast-growing fields.
- High-salary career outcomes and employable skills.
CSP is committed to offering up-to-date programs in emerging fields that grow and improve as industries change.
Each course teaches important general job skills, like remote collaboration, resume building, and networking.
Programs are built in collaboration with top companies in each sector, ensuring the right skills are delivered to students.
Why Hybrid Learning?
By designing programs that combine in-person and online learning, CSP is changing the traditional delivery model. Students still take the majority of their courses in-person and participate in a fantastic on-campus experience. But, by offering a subset of courses online, we can provide students with the following:
- Collaboration with leaders from Harvard to Google.
- A portfolio of projects built with leading employers.
- Preparation for an increasingly remote workforce.
- Career guidance and feedback from actual hiring managers.
As the world moves more online, CSP is committed to using the changing world to actually improve the college experience and ensure our graduates are more prepared than ever before.
Powered by Rize Education
Rize Education provides the technology platform that enables colleges like CSP to collaborate on degree programs in high-demand fields. They’ve allowed us to move quickly to provide students with relevant options every year.
- Start new degrees to provide high-ROI pathways to employment.
- Partner with top companies and academics that historically only work with larger universities.
- Maintain in-person instruction in the majority of students’ courses.
- Give students a formative 4-year, on-campus experience that leads to a great job.