Your youth group (grades 7-12) is invited to attend Concordia’s annual kickball tournament in the Concordia Dome over Sea Foam Stadium.
|When:||Friday, March 25, 2022|
|Where:||Concordia Dome at Sea Foam Stadium – Concordia University, St. Paul|
|Time:||6 p.m. – 10 p.m. (Games will start promptly at 6 p.m.)|
|Cost:||Free! Concordia has waived all participation fees|
|Registration Deadline:||Registration Closed. Please contact Drew Deas ([email protected]) if you would like to participate.|
|Team Costume Contest:||A “Best Dressed” trophy will be awarded for the best team costumes!|
Eligible teams fulfill these requirements:
- 10 participants in grades 7-12
- Coed (minimum of two opposite sex on team)
- Fully registered (by name and grade) using the registration form
- Participant information submitted as “To Be Determined” will not be accepted
- Completion of the Medical Information Form by each participant prior to the day of the tournament
Teams that do not fulfill all of these requirements will be ineligible to participate.
The Medical Information Form must be completed for EACH participant and submitted prior the day of the event. Those who do not submit a completed form will not be allowed to take part in the tournament.
The tournament rules can be viewed below.