Frequently Asked Questions
Lifetouch photography will contact students via their CSP email address with directions on how to purchase photos from graduation. Lifetouch should be sending those emails out May 17th – 21st.
The attire/keepsake link will be available the week of May 17th.
Concordia University will finalize the dates for the December ceremony by July.
Only undergraduate degree-completing students are eligible to earn honors. Graduate students are not eligible as they must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain in their program.
Undergraduate students who complete 60 or more credits at CSP and meet the following GPA requirements will earn Latin honors:
- 3.6 – 3.74 Cum Laude
- 3.75 – 3.89 Magna Cum Laude
- 3.9 – 4.0 Summa Cum Laude
Undergraduate students who complete 59 or fewer credits at CSP and meet the following GPA requirements will earn honors:
- 3.75 – 3.89 with Distinction
- 3.9 – 4.0 with High Distinction
Honors listed in the commencement program will be estimated if your degree is not yet awarded and may change based on your final grades and cumulative GPA when your degree is awarded. The honors earned, if any, at the time your degree is awarded will be printed on your transcript and diploma. If your degree is awarded after the commencement ceremony and your estimated honors changed, you may request to exchange your medallion or pin by contacting the Registrar’s Office at 651-641-8233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
YES. The Registrar’s Office will begin reviewing student records for degree awarding after final grades are posted to the student record (one week after the end of the term). This process can take 1-2 weeks, and perhaps longer due to COVID-19 restrictions.
The university prints diplomas monthly and sends a congratulatory email once that process is completed. An official transcript can be used as proof of degree. We highly encourage you to check your unofficial transcript prior to requesting the official.
Diplomas will be mailed to the permanent address on your student record, which may be delayed due to COVID-19. If you would like to request a diploma cover, email email@example.com.
If you have additional questions after reviewing the above FAQ’s, please email or call the Commencement Team and allow for 3-5 business days for a response.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 651-641-8352
Degrees and Majors by College
- BACHELOR OF ARTS: Accounting, Business, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology Management, Management and Leadership, Marketing, Organizational Management & Leadership
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Marketing, Math
- MASTER OF ARTS: Human Resource Management, Strategic Communication Management
- MASTER OF SCIENCE: Information Technology in Management
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: Business Administration
- BACHELOR OF ARTS: Child Development, Child Learning and Development, Elementary Education, Individually Designed, Music Education,
- MASTER OF ARTS TEACHING: Teaching
- MASTER OF ARTS: Education, Special Education
- EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST: School Administration
- DOCTOR OF EDUCATION: Educational Leadership
- ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- BACHELOR OF ARTS: Biology, Community Health Science, Exercise Science, Health Care Administration, Individually Designed, Public Health, Sport Management
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: Biology, Exercise Science, Orthotics & Prosthetics
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE NURSING: Nursing
- MASTER OF ARTS: Sport Management
- MASTER OF SCIENCE: Exercise Science
- DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL THERAPY: Physical Therapy
- BACHELOR OF ARTS: Criminal Justice, Family Science, Psychology
- MASTER OF ARTS: Criminal Justice Leadership, Family Science, Human Services
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS: General Studies
- BACHELOR OF ARTS: Art Studio, Communication Studies, Community Arts, English Creative Writing Emphasis, Music, Public Relations, Theology
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS: Graphic Design
- MASTER OF FINE ARTS: Creative Writing