CSP Residence Halls
Late-night study sessions with your neighbors, walking to all of your classes, living as close as possible to the Dining Hall (where you don’t have to cook OR clean!)… There’s no better way to get wrapped up in college life than to live on campus in one of Concordia’s four residence halls:
Holst Hall | Hyatt Village | Luther Hall | Wollaeger Hall
First-year students live in community-style halls with 2- or 3- person rooms and centrally located bathrooms. Upperclassmen live in apartment-style halls with a fully furnished studio, 2- or 4-bedroom suites with private bedrooms. All buildings have secured doors with access using your student ID.
- Walk no more than five minutes from your residence hall to anywhere you need to go on campus.
- Holst Hall (upperclassmen) is equipped with full kitchens.
- Study areas and lounges are available in each hall.
- Off-campus apartments are available for married students and students with families.
Of first-year students live on campus.
Holst Hall offers apartment-style housing for up to 300 upperclassmen. Opened in fall 2008, this 102,000-square-foot building features 4-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and studio-style units. Each apartment unit includes a private bathroom, a full kitchen, furnished living room and bedroom. Building amenities include a fitness center, laundry facility and media room.
Built in 1984, the 28,000-square-foot Hyatt Village offers suite-style housing for upperclassmen. Each suite features air conditioning, two 10 x 12-foot rooms and a shared bathroom.
Built in 1925, the 36,000 square-foot Luther Hall provides housing for first-year female students and is connected to The Tunnel, providing convenient access to many campus buildings. It features 12 x 18 foot, two-person rooms and community-style bathroom facilities.
The 35,000 square-foot Wollaeger Hall houses first-year male students on its upper level. It features 12 x 18 foot, two-person air-conditioned rooms and community-style bathrooms.
Dining at CSP
Who says you have to learn how to cook your own food? Finding hot, delicious meals and snacks on campus is a snap. CSP Dining is proud to offer a dining program complete with signature items and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. Flex Points can be used like cash at either location.
There are two locations to dine on CSP’s campus, the dining hall in the Winget Student Life Center and Comet’s Cafe in the Pearson Commons.
Flex Points Meal Plans
- $1,990 Flex Point Balance
- Cost Per Semester is $2,318
- This plan offers students the flexibility to dine at the Student Life Center or Comet’s Café with an average of spending of $19 per day
- $872 Flex Point Balance
- Cost Per Semester is $1,040
- This plan offers students the flexibility to dine at the Student Life Center or Comet’s Café with an average of spending of $8 per day. Recommended for students that will plan on eating only half of their meals on campus.
- Holst Hall residents may upgrade to a full meal plan ($1,990 Flex Points per semester)