A minor in Nonprofit Management minor prepares students for leadership positions in the nonprofit sector.
The Non-Profit Management minor is a complementary piece to degree programs in Management, Marketing, or Finance. This minor will provide you with knowledge and insights that lead to careers in the nonprofit sector.
An academic minor normally consists of 20 to 24 credits taken in courses in one area or related areas of study prescribed by the faculty.
- Public Relations
- Community Service Agency Worker
- Probation/Parole Officer
- Grant Writer
- Congressional Aide
- College Advisor / Counselor
- Community Relations Specialist
- Volunteer Program Coordinator
- Market Research Interviewer
- Consumer Advocate
- Major Gift Officer
- Technical Writer
- Director of Volunteer Programs