In Class or Online – We have the offering for you
Build your business expertise, increase your skills in preparation for a career change or achieve an important educational goal by pursuing a graduate degree at Concordia.
Flexible and Convenient
- Options that suit your lifestyle – programs offered online or in-class
- Customize your class projects to your career interests
- Designed for busy adults – cohorts form year-round
Fast-Paced and Focused
- Accelerated – complete your master’s degree in two years or less for most programs
- Classes meet one night per week – online or in-class
- Each course takes only 7 weeks to complete
To view Concordia’s graduate programs that are eligible to students seeking an F-1 Visa, visit our International Students page.
We are excited to partner with institutions that add value to the degrees we offer and to the students they serve. Find out more about these unique offerings on our program pages.
- MS Orthotics & Prosthetics in partnership with Century College
- MS Exercise Science in partnership with Northwestern Health Sciences University
Admissions decisions will be made within 2-3 business days. Our Admissions Committee will review files that do not meet initial admissions criteria and these decisions will be made within one business week. Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria will be asked to complete the academic success essay and may be asked for additional documentation upon review.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Concordia! View our Accepted Students website to see the next steps for enrollment.