Contracted Faculty of Practice
I have over 25 years of experience in the field of Orthotics and Prosthetics. I have had a wide array of experiences in the O & P field that includes:
- Supervisory/Management/Educational experiences
- Direct patient care in small mom-and-pop organizations & also in large hospital settings.
- Member of the advisory Council for Century/Concordia O & P Program
- Member of the state of Mn Orthotics, Prosthetic & Pedorthic Advisory Council
Most recently I have been an Adjunct Professor in Concordia’s MSOP program. I have enjoyed my time interacting with the future O & P practitioners of the future. I look forward to working with you as you attain your MSOP degree.
- Gillette Childrens, St Paul: Director of the Orthotics, Prosthetics, Seating and Casting Department
- Concordia University, St Paul: Adjunct Professor in the MSOP Program
- ACTRA Rehabilitation/Hanger P & O/North Metro O & P, Mn: Certified Orthotist & Certified Pedorthist
- B.A. from Luther College
- Orthotic Practitioner Post Baccalaureate Certificate Program at Century College
- MSM from Cardinal Stritch University