Contracted Faculty of Practice
I am a mother, teacher, tech guru, Montessorian, student advocate, and schnauzer enthusiast. I enjoy creating ways to automate mundane tasks so that I have more time to enjoy going on adventures with my daughter and partner. Knitting is one way that I keep focused during meetings.
I honestly believe that all students can learn, and will learn when given the tools they need to be successful. This means voice and choice in how they learn, and especially how they show their learning. It is my great honor to work with students and staff to use innovative alternative ways of showing learning rather than traditional tests, presentations, and posters.
- Concordia University, St. Paul: Contracted Faculty of Practice
- Minnesota Middle School Association: Presenter 2022
- Sourcewell Technology Conference: Presenter 2019
- St. Paul Public Schools: Technology Integration and Personalized Learning Specialist K-12
- St. Paul Public Schools, Parkway Montessori Middle School: Montessori ELA, Reading, and Technology
- St. Paul Public Schools: English Language Arts 5-12
- St. Paul Public Schools: Reading 7-8
- St. Paul Public Schools: 6th grade
- Secondary Montessori AMS Certified: CMStep through University of Wisconsin, River Falls
- M.Ed Reading K-12, Concordia University, St.Paul
- B.S. English Language Arts 5-12, Mankato State University
- Middle School Certification, Mankato State University